Skip to main content

Celebrities Send Condolences and Prayers for RiSe and LADIES′ CODE

With the devastating news that Kwon RiSe of LADIES′ CODE passed away after putting up such a fight to live, friends, colleagues, and fans alike sent their condolences and unending prayers through SNS to the LADIES′ CODE members.

Continue praying for the LADIES′ CODE members, their families, their agency staff, and their friends as they go through this time of immense grief.

Celebrities Send Condolences and Prayers for RiSe and LADIES′ CODE
Girls′ Day So Jin: I really sincerely hoped.... I really prayed a lot... RiSe... I hope you are at peace in heaven.... I give my condolences.

2AM Lee Chang Min: Ah... My heart is so heavy. Please rest peacefully... please. I send my condolences. I′ll be praying.

Eric Nam: RiSe... I give my condolences... Please rest in peace up there. I′ll be praying. Everyone please pray for RiSe and those around her. She was such an amazing and kind girl.

Byul: RiSe...RiSe... rest well. This unnie will never forget you, who were so kind. Let′s meet again in heaven.

Haha: Ah... You worked hard...RiSe...Please rest there... Ah...

Rainbow Jaekyung: I send my condolences... I was praying.... ha.... how could this happen?

DJ DOC Kim Chang Ryul: RiSe, go to a better place. Please send condolences to RiSe

4minute So Hyun: I really kept praying... I send my condolences

Baek A Yeon: I believed she would win this. My heart aches. RiSe unnie, I send my condolences.

Dal Shabet Soobin: I sincerely hoped and prayed... I am not doubtful that she went to a better place. I send my condolences.

Jung Jun Ha: This is such an unbelievable and difficult.. I hope that she rests peacefully in heaven with no pain. Kwon RiSe, I send my condolences.

U-KISS Soohyun: Ha.... I send my condolences. My heart is aching so much. Please pray a lot so that she can go to a better place. Never forget these two people.

Kahi: I am so upset... my heart is in so much pain. Please rest peacefully.

Kim Hyung Jun: Be happy in a place where there is no pain. I send my condolences.

Ji Suk Jin: Ah... I just can′t believe. I really cannot. She was so young, this is the most unfortunate. She was such a bright and innocent person... I send my condolences to RiSe. I pray that she is in a better place.

Secret Jun Hyo Seong: My heart aches. I pray that you rest peacefully in heaven. It′s so upsetting and painful on this day that′s supposed to be warm. I send my condolences... I′ll keep praying.

Rainbow No Eul: Ah I cannot believe this... my heart is breaking. I send my condolences. RiSe and EunB, don′t hurt there and rest peacefully... I don′t know how much comfort this will be, but I pray that the other members quickly recover and find strength.

Bumkey: It couldn′t just be an enjoyable mid-autumn festival. RiSe, even though I wasn′t able to see her often, she was also sobright and kind, and worked so hard... but another farewell... I pray that she went to a better place. And she most definitely went to a better place. I send my condolences.

U-Kiss Kevin: Too shocked for words. RiSe was a true fighter. I send my deep condolences to her and her family.

4minute Ji Yoon: My heart...is really falling apart. I send my condolences.

Megan Lee: Ah... RiSe unnie... my heart is ripping into pieces and is in so much pain. Let′s all pray that she can rest peacefully in heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Food Guide: 44 Things to Eat in Seoul, South Korea and Where to Try Them

Before our trips to Korea, my knowledge of Korean food was pretty much limited to  kimchi ,  bulgogi , and  japchae . My exposure to the cuisine never really went beyond that in spite of having several Korean friends, including a Korean roommate for a couple of years. I think part of it is due to how damn good Korean barbecue is. It’s so delicious that it was pretty much all I ever looked for when eating at Korean restaurants. Bulgogi for my main course, and a plate of japchae on the side. That was it. But thanks to our two trips to Seoul, in 2015 and 2017, my Korean food vocabulary has expanded to over 40 dishes. As delicious and universally appealing as Korean barbecue is, I’ve learned that there’s so much more to the cuisine than just bulgogi and  galbi . Things like  ganjang gejang ,  jokbal , and  naengmyeon aren’t as well known outside of Korea but they are dishes well worth flying for. Ganjang gejang was particularly memorable. After waiting two years to try it, you’d think

10 MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN THE WORLD 2014, - aleppo is number 1!

Last year, American Live Wire released our list of the Most Dangerous Cities in the World for 2013 based on murders per capita. Latin America stole the show taking all top 10 spots, which got us thinking – maybe we should take a couple other factors into consideration this time. In no particular order, the Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities in the World 2014, based on violent crime rates, political turmoil and economic potential – or lack thereof.   1   Aleppo, Syria     A city under siege. Citizens are crossing from Aleepo – Syria’s economic hub – to Turkey in exodus fashion, as protests between citizens and government has erupted into an all out civil war. After three years of food and fuel shortages, Syria has become unlivable. Since the new year, attacks continue to escalate killing citizens by the hundreds. Power and water is cut, trash piles up spreading disease. Over 100,000 civilians have fled the front lines of a genocidal regime, even risking a fe

Busan City Tour

Located in the southeast region of the Korean peninsula, Busan is the country's largest port city and boasts an abundance of coastal tourist attractions, historical and cultural sites, and trendy shopping areas. The city has a well-developed public transportation system, but for a more convenient and all-inclusive tour, hop aboard the Busan City Tour. The Busan City Tour is comprised of a variety of one-day courses that cover some of the area's major attractions (Haeundae Beach, Taejongdae Resort Park, BEXCO, Jagalchi Market, Dalmaji-gil Road, etc.). The Circulatory Tour covers Taejonogdae Resort Park and Haeundae Beac; the History and Culture Exploration Tour includes major historic sites; the Natural Ecology Tour introduces the rich ecosystem of Busan; the Night View Tour shows some of the city's most fascinating nighttime attractions. Each seat on the bus is equipped with an individual TV screen, providing visitors with information about the stops along the way in a p